- GERMAN WINDOWS windows have the highest weather resistance and the greatest longevity in the market.
- Our windows and doors are structurally extremely stable.
- Many sizes and forms are only realisable through German Windows aluminum window systems.
- Branded and testes window hardware components from German and Italian manufactures such as ROTO, GIESSE, HAUTAU, WINKHAUS, SIEGENIA/ AUBI, HOPPE and GREENTEQ are incorporated.
- Windows and doors made of our special extruded profiles require minimal maintenance—they are very durable because our aluminum is highly resistant to weather, erosion and general wear and tear.
- Through individualized powder-coatings, German Windows aluminium windows and doors are available in almost any color desired.
- Our aluminium windows and doors are environmentally friendly. Not only do they demonstrate excellent insulating qualities, but they are also 100% recyclable.
- We offer a higher level of security against break-ins and noise than either Timber or PVC windows.
- GERMAN WINDOWS are able to carry glazings up to 32 mm thickness, manufactured from selected Malaysian glass suppliers with international roots.